Royal Baby Center
An early childhood development center that aims to rise to the top of exemplary training centres specialized in developing children's abilities from their first days to the last stages of kindergarten.
A hall (71.5 m2) that accommodates 25 participants in the Royal Baby Center, in addition to:
An elegant reception hall.
- A microphone for the speaker.
- A games room for children accompanying participants under four years of age.
- A private room for breastfeeding.
- A particular room for changing children.
- Please alert subscribers that surveillance cameras fully monitor the place to ensure their privacy.
- In the event of damage, breakage, or loss of any of the center's property, the party presenting the course will bear the costs.
- Sending the course contents before starting the course to the center.
- Sending a message to the participants warning of the importance of maintaining facilities and not parking in the parking lot of neighbors or disturbing them in any way.
- It is forbidden to bring pets.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere inside the center's building, whether indoors or outdoors areas.
- Entry is prohibited inside the center building, and the permitted places are limited to (meeting room, playing area, breastfeeding room, toilet, and reception hall).
- A deposit of 50 KD is to be paid with the reservation amount and returned as soon as the safety of the center's facilities is confirmed.
Follow all requirements and general rules forced by the Ministry of Health.
Inform the center of the desire to cancel the reservation 24 hours before the reservation time begins. If the center is notified after this period, the amount paid is considered non-refundable.
- Providing a water heater + a particular corner for coffee and tea
(Additional cost of 10 KD)
- Providing a water heater + a particular corner for coffee and tea + various juices + appetizers
(Extra cost of 20 KD)
Address For Venue